Saturday, January 8, 2011

Joining the Blogging world!

Hello Blog Land!! I am new here and would like to introduce myself. My name is Erica and I live in Central NY. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we are more in love each day! We have 3 incredible children...my oldest is Katelin and she is 3 1/2, then there's Ryan who is 2, and lastly my sweet baby Megan who is 6 months old. I know you are all thinking "Wow...she has her hands full!" and you would be right....but is there anything better to fill your hands with than family?! I will take my armful of kids over free time most anyday!

I have recently started following alot of home decor and organizational blogs....and let's just say, I have been inspired! I started with IHeart Organizing which I found while searching for play room organizing ideas. Jen is amazing and has the best ideas for organizing on the cheap! I love it. From her site I found a plethora of other blogs that I am now totally addicted to and have to check everyday.

Since finding all these great blogs, I have started putting a lot of their ideas and suggestions to work in my home. I am having so much fun figuring out the best way to organize things and make them work for us as a family. And I don't think I have spent more than $10 on anything yet. LOVE IT!

So anyway...I thought I would start my own space to share all the little projects I am working on and any ideas I might come up with. I hope someone out there finds this blog useful and interesting. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment