Friday, January 28, 2011

Shame, shame

Shame on me!  I have been neglecting my blog this week.  I am so sorry about that.  There has been a lot going on over here in the McKinley household.  The most exciting thing is that my Thirty-One kit came!!!  Yay!  Jump for joy.  (Can you tell I am a little excited?)   The products are even better than I had hoped and I CAN NOT WAIT to have my first party!!

I have a confession to make...I have been completely neglecting my organizing. =(  Kevin even brought it up last night....in the most respectful and sweet way.  He just mentioned how proud I had been of all my organizing accomplishments and wondered why I had kind of fell off the bandwagon.  In all honesty, I don't know.  We have had some stressful stuff going on and I think I kind of lost my focus.  But he is right....I was very proud of how our house was coming along and how organized it all was.

So...I vow to you all now....I am back on track!  The organizing blogger is going to get back at it!  I am not sure exactly what I am going to tackle or what my plan is....but I will be sure to let you know!

Have any of you gotten off to a good start only to lose momentum?  What did you do to get back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment